Brand New 120 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor Air Expansion Tank
from 20 years experience manufacturer
1. Company Profile
Shanghai Fengxian Equipment Vessel Factory was founded in 1982, and specializes in designing and
manufacturing all kinds of pressure vessels. We have a high profile
in the industry. And in 1998, we registered the brand of “Shen
Jiang”. Our pressure vessels are widely used in petroleum,
chemical, electronic, automotive, power generation, mining,
pharmaceutical and other industries. Look forward to the
cooperation with you in the increasingly powerful of our company.
2. Air receiver tank Introduction:
1. Types: storage tank, air storage tank, liquid storage tank,
vertical storage tank, horizontal storage tank, spherical tank,
carbon steel storage tank,low-alloy steel storage tank, stainless
steel storage tank and so on.
2. Materials: carbon steel, low-alloy steel, stainless steel and
3. Pressure: low-pressure, medium-pressure and high-pressure.
4. Temperature: low-temperature , medium-temperature and
5. Medium: not only non-flammable,non-toxic and non-corrosive medium
,Water, air, oxygen, argon, helium, nitrogen
6. Processing capacity:maximum diameter:6m; maximum
7. Applicable Industries: petrochemical, coal chemical, precision
chemical, nuclear power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, machinery,
food, pesticide, rubber, aerospace, and so on.
3. The important of air receiver tank in air compressor system ?
Air buffer storage tank is an integral and important part of any
compressed air system. Typically a receiver tank is sized at 6-10
times the flow rate of the system. So, if a compressor has a rating
of 25 cfm at 100 psi, the receiver tank should be 150 cubic feet,
minimum. In a compressed air system, a receiver tank provides the
- The receiver tank acts as a reservoir of compressed air for peak
- The receiver tank will help remove water from the system by
allowing the air a chance to cool.
- The receiver tank minimizes pulsation in the system caused by a
reciprocating compressor or a cyclic process downstream.
Much like a water reservoir provides water during times of drought
and stores water during the wet times, an air receiver tank
compensates for peak demand and helps balance the supply of the
compressor with the demand of the system.
Receiver tanks are required by law to have a pressure relief valve
and a pressure gauge. The relief valve should be set to 10% higher
than the working pressure of the system.
It is also important to install either a manual or automatic drain
on the receiver tank to remove water from the system.
4. Product Specifications
|Working pressure||1.0 Mpa|
|Operating temperature||100 °C|
|Total height of tank||2088mm|
|Safety valve connection||Rp1/2"|
5. Product advantages
|1. Design||Free design according customer's requirement|
|2. Finished||With in house Blast Cleaning and Paint Spray facilities, Internal
and External finishes to specific BS/EN/ISO standards are common
practice. Galvanization, Epoxy Resin, DWI approved paint, and other
finishes at your request.|
|3. Testing||Materials, Processes, and Final Products are tested in a variety of
ways, including: X-Ray, Tensile Tests, Hardness Tests, Dye
Penetration, Hydrostatic, Radiographic etc.|
|4. Document||Full Certification can be supplied: – Certificates of Conformity,
Hydraulic tests, weld procedures, weld tests, material
certificates, pressure gauges, relief valves etc. upon your
6. Our Advantages
1. 30 years manufacturing experience for high quality
2. A strong R & D team, 70 senior engineers can quickly offer
drawing according to your requirements.
3.18 years famous brand, the world famous enterprises are looking
for our air storage tank
4. AMSE, CE certificate has been adopted
5. 100 % quality inspection before shipping .more than 40
6. Manufactured using high quality carbon steel.
7. Our customer :
BAOSTEEL, TOSHIBA, CONCH, SPC, DAS AUTO, CHINA SHENHUA, HONGTA
BMW, CSIC, WALT DISNEY, BOSCH, ANSTEEL, SINOMA, etc.